Sunday, June 10, 2007

Featured LA Blog- LAist



www.laist.com

I happened upon LAist after reading the already mentioned LAobserved.com.

Ists are blogs nationwide and worldwide if you aren’t in the Los Angeles area and are reading Fade In check out the other Ists in Austin, Boston, Houston, London , New York, San Francisco, Chicago , Philly , Toronto, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, D.C. , etc. (I have linked a few, but if you want to see the others scroll across the top)

I love LAist because it is a little bit of everything blog.

Not sure what to do this weekend? Check LAist.
Didn't get all the local news, because they were covering the Paris Hilton jail saga? Check LAist
Not sure which bands are in town this weekend? Check LAist
I would like to go to Griddles, but is the line really worth it? Check LAist.

I think you get it, but when in doubt. Check LAist.

No comments: