Sunday, June 10, 2007

Blogs I heart R.I. P. Edition


Before I start with the Blogs That I Heart, I would like to pay respects to two blogs that I loved and shaped me as a blogger.

The first was Hookers on Stilts, a great, cathartic, crass, sometimes too informing, entertaining, love/hate affair with Minneapolis by a former classmate of mine. She has since moved to New York and her blog has been claimed by Spammers. The top post is a advertisement for Valtrex, which might be fitting.

The second was Treat Williams Blog, which was a man's hip hop journey through college in California. He had the tightest play lists and I looked to him to show me new music everyday. He did switch to a new blog called A Three Minute Record, since claimed as well by spammers.

They were both really great and if you know where they ended up please email me at Fadeinmailatgmaildotcom

No comments: