Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bus Blog- May Take Awhile

Once after jumping on a bus at Melrose and La Brea, the driver came over the microphone and announced:

"For those of you who are going to call into the Metro hotline today because the 7:48 bus never showed up, I will save you a phone call by letting you know that the bus broke down. After all you are riding the MTA and it is all about the way you look at it MTA... Metro Transit Authority..... MTA .... May Take Awhile. There you go and have a great day."

I wasn't late for my destination, but I have been because of L.A. public transit, most notably for my second day of work.


The best way to comment on the Public Transit system is to ride it and let you know what happens. Over the course of Fade In I will publish some bus blogs to let you know my trials and tribulations or lack thereof.

No comments: