Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A couple albums listened to and then back to los angeles



As many of you know I have been excited for the Portishead album to drop (as the kids say) for about six years. I have to admit when I first heard it, I had a hard time getting into it, but now at its 3rd listen it is really growing on me (I just got that, the album is called Third)

I also out of curiosity I listened to a few of the songs off of the Scarlett Jo album. I am not a big fan of hers, but I am intrigued by all of the actress/models/singers crossover artists.

Listening to her album
1) I am shocked that David Bowie (one of my favs and a music icon) is singing back up vocals?!?!?!!
2) That with all people the more you diversify yourself with projects the harder it is to be good at all of them. My advice its to stick to one thing and be really good at it.

Let me know what you think. I have an email, use it.

No comments: