Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I scream you scream

I had the chance to be one of the people invited to try Ben and Jerry's new ice cream flavor for the ONE campaign yesterday. I would like to start off by saying that it is one of the best ice cream flavors I have tried not only does it have a great flavor combinations of cheesecake and brownie, you can feel good about doing your part to "make poverty history"

Here comes my critique of the event, which I hate doing, but this is pretty valid critique. I was sent an email invitation from ONE directly to show up at 2:30 for the event to hear an African Children's choir, hear Ben and Jerry and hear how this ice cream can help you support ONE. I showed up at 2:30 and the entire event was finished.

I left the event not knowing anymore about ONE than I already do. If I would have know n how this was going to go down, I would have asked Orlando Bloom about ONE when I saw him out and about.

No comments: