Friday, May 9, 2008

Paint my blog gold

In true Los Angeles fashion of tagging over history....

Exhibit A-1984 Summer Olympic Mural on the 10


Exhibit B- A tagged John Wehrle's "Galileo, Jupiter, Apollo" on the north retaining wall of the 101 at North Broadway



.... I invite you to tag my blog. Go to Atmosphere's new album website and click here and have at it.

As many of you know, Atmosphere is from mighty Minneapolis/st. paul (or "The Cities" as we call it). I was enjoying their shows long before the national notoriety (which I feel is well deserved) They are even better live.

My way back when moment:
When it wad the Atmosphere incarnation of Slug, Eyedea and Abilities, I once had a few minute freestyle about my bellybutton.

They just spent the last two days in LA. I didn't go to either show because I am broke as a joke.

So before you get to tagging my blog, give the album a listen and tag, tag away.

No comments: