Monday, March 24, 2008

a hard quiz that is sure to take up a moment of your time


I admittedly am in feel sorry for myself mode lately. Not a fun space to be in and I haven't been posting due to my woe is me attitude the past few days. I have now been unemployed for almost two months and try as I might, I am not feeling as optimistic as I once was. Last week showed so much promise, but I am back to playing phone tag with one place and my little birdie friend at another job said it looked good for me, but alas no word yet.

So the only thing I can offer you is this really hard music lyric quiz. (That I found on my favorite blog Pop Candy)

click here

All of the words are in alphabetical order so it is a bit hard to switch your mind to think of a song in this way. I got 18/50 and am so bummed that I missed a song by The Clash, after talking about them.

Drop me a line and let me know how you did.

No comments: