Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Diary of a laid off girl

This begins my Diary of a Laid Off Girl. I was laid off a week ago from my first job in Los Angeles.

It is strange to be were I was exactly two years ago to the date. Looking for a job. Funny how life works.

Although, being laid off I am being paid to look for a job that I want. So, the days of taking a few hour job running around in tight lycra pants are behind me.

I have been truly horrible about keeping this blog up so, I hope that this also gives me the time to post more often. I think I am finally done adjusting the way this blog looks. If you have been reading this, it probably has looked different every time you have logged in to see just the same things.

Anyway check back more often. I promise it will be updated.

No comments: