Sunday, September 16, 2007

Blog I heart-Pop Candy



Come on admit it you do like a bit of celeb. gossip every once in a while. Sometimes we just can't help it. I have my moments, I am afraid. If I were to have been asked to write about the Britney performance about the VMAs I would have wrote:

"Britney, after being inspired by the popularity of the YouTube short of the Fillipino prisoners performance of Thiller decides to borrow the choreography for her VMA opener Gimme More, unbeknownst to her fellow dancers."

But no one asked me.

Like some of you I am sick of the Brangelina, which young dumb socialite is in rehab, how lonely Jennifer Aniston is etc., etc.,

It is kind of hard to help though, I am living in Los Angeles and although I hear it is not the gossip capital of the world, (London is I guess, is there any one who can confirm?) you really get inundated with celeb. gossip. The nightly news is 12 minutes world news, local news, weather and sports and about 10 minutes dedicated to celebrity "news" after the news on at least two national channels is a double header of two gossip shows. (ET, Access Hollywood, the Insider)

It really is too much and to be honest that is not the Hollywood information I want. I want to know what shows are being cancelled, if Jon Favreau's Dinner for Five is ever going to release other seasons on DVD, who is going to be on the next season of heroes. You can find all of this information and more on Pop Candy

Pop Candy is a great, smart, insightful blog that is completely addictive. It is, in my opinion, the best entertainment blog out on the web, a complete walk down a child of the '80's memory lane and convinces me often of what I should tune into t.v., movie and music wise.

Go now and read!!

No comments: