Monday, June 2, 2008

What I love about California

What I love about living in California is that within its state lines you can visit the desert, you can drive to the snow capped mountains (For a Minnesotan that is rare that you actually have to drive to it if you want to see it,) the ocean, mountains, prairies, vineyards and I saw something I haven't seen in months. COWS! If you look closely, you will see them. Which I know seems very country of me, but if you are from the Midwest cows are everywhere and are a subject of study at the University of Minnesota. Not to mention provide the media for the famed Princess Kay of the Milky Way sculpture at the Minnesota State Fair.

California right now it looks like the whole state could go up in flames with one match. Speaking of which I was at Universal Studios a week to the day that the back lot went up in flames.

I am still officially unemployed, yesterday hit my 4 month mark.

No comments: