Monday, June 2, 2008

Classic Film on the cheap


Who: Cinespia and the fine people of Los Angeles
What: Classic, rare and just plain good movies
When: Every Saturday until September-ish, look for some Sunday shows too
Where: Please check out www.cinespia.org for exact address
How much: $10 suggested donation, but it seems more mandatory than suggested

In all of my comings and goings I missed the first cemetery screening of 2008. It seems a couple weeks ago Cinespia started their annual event. Last summer I gave a bunch of information and tips, click here for last entry and tips. I don't feel like re-typing.

These screenings ended up being listed on Pop Candy last year.

Note after original posting: Marion Davies is buried in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery and I just saw her castle a couple weeks ago.

No comments: