Sunday, August 31, 2008

My fascination with procrastination

There are things that I know I should do. Like pay my college loan bill, but frankly I am disgruntled with my college education. When I do pay it though I feel like a burden has been lifted. I do not know why I procrastinate, but I work really hard at not doing the things I need to do.

Maybe you are like me. Maybe there is something that is nagging at you, like "I want to register to vote and I just do not know how to go about doing it."

Well, here I am to help you feel lighter and freer.

Voting is different from state to state here is a website that will spell everything out for you with out using words like Whereas and Henceforth and you do not have to be female to use it. Visit the lovely ladies at the League of Women Voters. You can find your state's oo info.

  • Like in CA your last day to register is October 20th
  • In Minnesota it is a procrastinators dream, you can register at the polling place right before you vote. Just make sure you bring a bill with your name and address with you or a paycheck will work.

Also another procrastinators dream is a great website/organization called "Rock the Vote." Where you just type in some simple information and they fill it out for you all you have to do is print it and send it and you are on your way to being a registered voter.

You better get cracking there is only 65 days until the election.

Procrastinators of the world get away from your computers and register to vote!!!!

No comments: