Thursday, May 24, 2007

Exposition

This is my second attempt at my Los Angeles blog.

Why?
  • It is hard not to feel pressure writing a new blog when your old blog had a corp group of readers. You are always wondering if it will be as good. (Don't read Smog Life, I don't like it as much)
  • I wanted to move seamlessly from Minnesota me and Los Angeles me. It didn't work out. This city is a lot to take in.
  • Sometimes you walk that fine line of wanting and not wanting to be internet famous. Sad but true.
I write this blog knowing that no one will probably read it.

This blog will not be a love letter or a hate letter about Los Angeles.
This blog will not be a love letter or a hate letter about Minneapolis.

This will be a combination of all the things I liked about my old blog, sometimes emulating blogs that I like and a blog about all the ideas I hear that other people say that they are going to blog about but they never do.

I hope you like it.

No comments: